1. When dropping off your vehicle, a personal check will be accepted for your deductible. This is the ONLY time a personal check is accepted.
2. At the time of pick-up, when all repairs have been completed you may pay your deductible with cash, a bank check (money order) or a debit or credit card.
3. Personal checks are NOT accepted for any reason at the time of pick-up.
4. Insurance checks are the preferred method of payment. If you cash an insurance check issued to you , you will need to bring a bank check (money order) for the exact amount of the original check that was cashed.
5. Credit card payments will NOT be accepted to replace a cashed insurance check for any reason, this includes original payments as well as supplemental payments received before or after the repair process has begun.